Advanced Analytical Testing Laboratory provides complete USP Container Testing Expertise
Advanced Analytical Testing Labs provides comprehensive analysis and qualifications of all packaging components for pharmaceutical containers. Our combined laboratory staff brings over 50 years of experience and expertise to each container test requested.
Container types routinely tested include:
- HDPE & LDPE
- Glass Bottles and Syringes (Types I, II, III, NP)
- PET & PETG
- Plastic & Laminate Pouches
- Single Unit Dose and Unit Dose Blister Cards
- Elastomeric Closures
Container test procedures include USP, EP and JP. Common USP procedures are as follows:
- USP <661> Containers
- USP <661> PhysioChemical for Plastics
- USP <671> Containers – Permeation
- USP <381> Elastomeric Closures
- Quality Control Dimension Testing
In addition, the laboratory will customize all container testing procedures to client specific protocols.