Current Job Openings
- Chemist – All Levels
- Sales – Client Service Specialists
- Microbiologist – Senior Level
- Evaluating the qualifications of microbiologist on a continuing basis as appropriate
- Keeping organized, neat and available current controlled copies of the SOPs
- Making certain that personnel read and understand SOPs and those personnel do not perform procedures until they have been fully trained.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with GMP and other international standards in conjunction with QA
- Participating in all training programs provided to them
- Proficient in industrial microbiological test methods as per USP (Microbial Limits USP <61> & <62>; Antibiotic Assays <81>, AET <51>, Sterility <51>, Endotoxin <85> and Environmental Monitoring ISO 14664)
- Analytical Chemist (2 x openings) in North Brunswick, NJ:
- Perform analytical method development & validation in compliance with CGMP and GLP requirements, routine sample analysis.
- Identify and troubleshoot critical parameters.
- Maintain R&D analytical lab.
- Req.: Master’s degree/equiv. in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacy or related, with advanced knowledge of analytical chemistry, excellent lab and organizational skills;
- Familiar with analytical instruments (UV, IR, HPLC, GC, Dissolution apparatus) and analytical data acquisition software ( Empower, Chemstation).
- Send resume to Advanced Analytical Testing Laboratories Inc., 525 Milltown Rd, Suite 403-404, North Brunswick, NJ 08902
If interested, please submit resume to: email@example.com